The candidate should have 5 - 10 years experience in WTP, ETP & STP
The selected candidate will be eligible for Incentives + allowances other than salary
• Repair and maintain equipment such as pumps, compressors, chemical feed equipment, electric, hydraulic and pneumatic control
equipment, chlorinators, valves, and gauges.
• Perform preventative maintenance, installation, fabrication, correction, and adjustment to plant equipment. Modify existing systems to
accommodate plant needs.
• Determine and change plant flows to meet system demands. Operate necessary computer equipment to coordinate plant operations.
• Control quality and quantity of finished water by regulating filter operations as required. Maintain proper chemical dosages and feed
equipment settings for influent and effluent plant flows
• Perform laboratory tests including influent and effluent water turbidity, alkalinity and hardness, chlorine residual, ammonia residual,
fluoride concentration, pH, odor, and coagulant dosage tests. Develop written operating procedures.
Before you apply for this job, please make sure your profile is complete. The employer can verify all the information needed that makes you the right person for the job and then, get back to you.