1. Planning and coordinating with internal and external stakeholders to ensure project execution as per technical and functional specifications.
2. Reviewing technical requirements and adapting those into a Force.com application.
3. Communicating with end-users to fully understand client expectations.
4. Participating in and leading code-review sessions to identify potential project bottlenecks and suggest solutions.
5. Requirement analysis, database design, coding, testing, implementation and maintenance of Salesforce and associated software applications.
6. Managing technical delivery of integrations and custom extensions.
7.Providing hands-on support in software/application architecture, development, design, independent analysis and problem resolution.
8.Overseeing development, design, UI and technology integration efforts for effective completion of a project.
9. Salesforce.com setup, configuration, customization, data Migration and deployment of applications to Force.com platform
Providing guidance to clients over technology, processes, and applications while updating them on regular project related developments.
10. 3+ years of experience in Force.com applications design, development, integration, AppExchange launch, and support
Being a Certified Force.com Developer is a must, an Advanced Developer is highly desirable.
11. Fluent in Salesforce Lightning.
13. Strong knowledge of Agile methodology
15. Experience in SFDC customization, integration and administration
16. The ability to lead workshops and provide direction to your team members
17. Excellent communication and presentation skills
- BE / B.Tech Engineering - Computer Science / IT