Must have 3-5 years of Salesforce Developer experience
Extensive experience with customization on the Salesforce Lightning platform which should include: Lightning Components , Apex(Classes and Triggers) , Scheduling jobs, SOQL/SOSL and declarative platform tools. (Process Builder, Visual Flows, Lightning App Builder, etc.) , integrations with back office systems (often through the use of middleware tools)
Experience developing Webservices, Visualforce pages, Visualforce components and Customer Controllers
· Use common protocols like REST and SOAP to transfer information between systems
· Customize existing Salesforce application, and Support the mapping and migration of data into Salesforce
Firm understanding of Salesforce Governor Limits, limit monitoring, and best-practices for limit-informed development
Experience with Salesforce administration and Configuration.
Experience with Salesforce Sandboxes, Comfortable with a variety of development and deployment tooling, including Force.com IDE or Ant migration tool, data loader , and change sets
Certifications are plus
Post-delivery - assists teams in supporting the live application and perform handoff and knowledge transfer activities, positioning teams for long term success
· Solid understanding of Salesforce Sales Cloud functionality, and Experience with other CPQ tools such as Oracle would be nice to have.
· Experience with CPQ implementations or part of the CPQ implementation team is required
Software Marketing , Online Marketing , Capital Market , Digital Control , Email Marketing , Field Maintenance , Market Analysis , Market Research , Business Development ,
- Any Degree
- BE / B.Tech Engineering - Computer Science / IT
- Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA)