Marketing Executive (diagnostics center )
Location: - Thrissur (Based in Trichur)
Salary: - 20000-25000/m + incentives
Basically, the person should be a marketing personnel with basic communication skills to interact with doctors & other medical professionals in hospitals.
The above post is of urgent need.
· Develop and implement sales and marketing plans to exceed monthly quotas, in collaboration with the broader commercial team and local outpatient center leadership.
· Develop meaningful relationships with key contacts including opinion leaders, mid-level providers, practice managers, referral coordinators, office staff, and others.
· Ongoing communication with referring providers and office staff, including regular in-person visits and events.
· Evaluate the most recent referral trends for a specific practice to identify risks to the business and areas of opportunity.
· Maintain a database of existing and potential referring offices through the CRM. Proactively use the database and data to enhance relationship development and accomplish organizational sales goals.
This will be achieved as follows:
· Capture and maintain current information about practices and clinicians as assigned.
· Rank assigned practices and clinicians to support a pre-determined sales call schedule.
· Conduct sales calls at the established frequency.
· Record sales calls by the visit types outline in CRM. Include call details to fill in the gaps.
· Determine steps for the next sales call and set a “next sales call date” consistent with the ranking call schedule.
· Provide monthly reports of visit activity and accomplishments to supervisor.
· Review referral trend reports and modify visit type and frequency as needed.
Health , Healthcare , Cardiac Diagnostic , Marketing , Business Development , Marketing Communications , Event Management , Marketing Techniques ,