Accountant responsibilities include auditing financial documents and procedures, and calculating tax payments and returns. To be successful in this role, you should have previous experience with bookkeeping and a flair for spotting numerical mistakes.
Ultimately, you will provide us with accurate quantitative information on financial position, liquidity and cash flows of our business, while ensuring we’re following with all tax regulations.
Accountant – Roles and Responsibilities
Manage all accounting transactions
Ability to interpret and analyze financial statements and periodicals
Publish financial statements in time
Handle monthly, quarterly and annual closings
Compute taxes and prepare tax returns
Reconcile accounts payable and receivable
Interacting with the client/internal people query and resolve it.
Day to Day accounting and daily reporting
Ensure timely bank payments
Travel expenses verification, processing, accounting for and payment management
Ability to take initiative to identify, prioritize and implement actions required to achieve functional goals.
Manage balance sheets and profit/loss statements
Audit financial transactions and documents
Detail oriented, professional attitude, reliable
Preparing monthly GST Returns
Attention to detail, ability to keep deadlines and set priorities
Reinforce financial data confidentiality and conduct database backups when necessary
Comply with financial policies and regulations
· Work experience as an Accountant
· Excellent knowledge of accounting regulations and procedures
· Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance or related field.
· Hands-on experience with accounting software, Tally
· Advanced MS Excel skills
· Strong attention to detail and good analytical skills
· Must be well organized and a self-starter
· Strong problem solving skills, including ability to effectively address any issue in collaboration with others as appropriate; ability to proactively identify and prevent potential problems
· Proactive and with a high sense of teamwork.
· Flexibility and willingness to take on new challenges.
Financial Reporting , Financial Control , Finance analytic skill , Finance , Communication skills , Time Management ,
- CA / CS / ICWA