To be responsible for customer acquisition, lead generation, and prospect management, as
this role will garner and meet with potential clients.
Good Interpersonal skills, Good Customer relations skill,
Good Negotiation skills.
Competence: Sound knowledge Interior furnishing and
laminates. Good in using spread sheet, and MS Word, Good
Language Skills: Strong written and verbal skills in
Malayalam & English.
At least 3 years’ experience
in business development
activities in furniture,
interiors or similar industry.
Principal Duties & Responsibilities
1. Identify prospective clients, understand their requirements, promote products and
establish the business.
2. Prospecting B2B clients such as architects, Civil engineers and contractors for
3. Visit B2C prospects as part of sales pitching, attend negotiation meetings.
4. Develop and maintain fruitful relationship with clients
5. Identify commercial opportunity (large projects) in the assigned territory, contact
builders and consultants to explore sales opportunities.
6. Coordinate with showroom sales / quoting team, submit quotations, follow-up and
negotiation processes to ensure effective sales conversions.
7. Follow-up leads, prospects and quotations submitted. Arrange showroom visit for
demo, participate in negotiation meetings.
8. Identifying new opportunities by conducting frequent visits to affiliate retailers,
architects, engineers and contractors.
9. To be vigilant on developments in the target markets, competitors and their pricing.
10. To support clients via. phone, e-mail and other social media and ensure seamless
11. Make multiple calls to potential clients and work closely with them for closing the
12. Maintain in-depth knowledge about the product portfolio, materials, finishes and
13. High attention to details of client requirement and decision making must be based on
14. Represent Creative Wardrobes in tradeshows and exhibitions.
15. Maintain a profile of leads, prospects and customers.
16. Prepare daily activity reports.
17. Submit weekly schedule to business sales manager.
18. Participate in the product training and industry forums.
19. Prepare customer visit plan based on the target set by the company.
20. Responsible to work target oriented.
21. Responsible for building goodwill among the customers and society.
22. To closely interact with customers throughout the customer funnel.
23. Report customer complaints to sales manager.
24. Monitor receivables and ensure receivables are within the stipulated limits.
25. Participate in departmental meeting and reviews.
26. Support sales manager in decision making by providing field data related to market.
27. Act in accordance with company’s policies; Practice a high degree of professional
28. Follow SOPs set by the company.
29. Submit leave request to sales manager.
30. Prepare monthly statement of expenses related to travel, field visits submit to
accounts department through sales manager.
Machine or Equipment used by the position
• Mobile Phone
Business Development ,
- Any Degree